A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Multi-Center, First-in-Human Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-Tumor Activity of TPX-0005 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Harboring ALK, ROS1, or NTRK1-3 Rearrangements (TRIDENT-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ropotrectinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIDENT-1
- Sponsors TP Therapeutics
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (data cut off: 2 Jan, 2018; n=65) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2018 Interim results (n=72) from this trial presented at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to a TP Therapeutics media release.
- 04 Jun 2018 Interim results (n=72) presented in a TP Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History