A Phase 1, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Single Ascending Dose Study of Tesevatinib in Pediatric Subjects With Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease (ARPKD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Kadmon Holdings media release, first patient in the trial had been dosed in September 2017.