A study evaluating efficacy and safety of topiroxostat in Japanese patients with hyperuricemia (with or without gout).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Topiroxostat (Primary) ; Allopurinol
- Indications Hyperuricaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Fuji Yakuhin
- 01 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 01 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint (serum urate reduction rate from baseline to final visit compared to placebo) has been met.
- 01 Mar 2017 Results published in the Clinical Rheumatology