Open-label Safety Study of Suprachoroidal Triamcinolone Acetonide Injectable Suspension in Patients With Non-Infectious Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Anterior uveitis; Intermediate uveitis; Panuveitis; Posterior uveitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms AZALEA
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 01 May 2019 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, data from this and PEACHTREE trial were presented at the The Association for Reasearch in Vision and Ophthalmology.
- 01 May 2019 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, pooled results from this and other two trials (DOGWOOD and PEACHTREE) were presented at the merican Uveitis Society Spring Meeting 2019.
- 19 Feb 2019 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, a combined analysis on the results from the AZALEA, DOGWOOD, and PEACHTREE studies was presented at the 42nd Annual Macula Society Meeting held February 13-16, 2019 in Bonita Springs, Florida.