Single Dose, Multi-center Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Subcutaneous Injection of PolyPEPI1018 Vaccine as an Add-on Immunotherapy to the Standard-of-Care Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (CRC)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Colorectal cancer vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms OBERTO
- Sponsors Treos Bio
- 24 Jan 2018 According to a Treos Bio media release, the US FDA has accepted its Investigational New Drug (IND) Application for PolyPEPI™ 1018 and has provided authorization to proceed with the Phase 1 study in mCRC patients.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to a Treos Bio media release, Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD) will manage this trial.
- 03 Apr 2017 New trial record