Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of Multiple PolyPEPI1018 Vaccinations as an Add-on Immunotherapy to the Standard-of-Care Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PolyPEPI 1018 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluoropyrimidine derivatives
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Colorectal cancer; Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms OBERTO
- Sponsors Treos Bio
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a Treos Bio media release, results will be presented at SITC 2019.
- 26 Sep 2019 According to a Treos Bio media release, Joleen M. Hubbard is the principal investigator of this trial at the Mayo Clinic.
- 26 Sep 2019 According to a Treos Bio media release, data will be prersented at the 2019 European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) annual congress in Barcelona on September 29, 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History