An Open-label, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety and Clinical Activity of Multiple Doses of NKR-2, Administered Concurrently With the Neoadjuvant FOLFOX Treatment in Patients With Potentially Resectable Liver Metastases From Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NKR 2 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHRINK
- Sponsors Celyad
- 17 Nov 2017 According to a Celyad media release, the dose escalation portion of the study will enroll up to 18 patients and the extension phase will enroll 21 additional patients.
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a Celyad media release.
- 03 Apr 2017 New trial record