An Open-label, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety and Clinical Activity of Multiple Doses of NKR-2, Administered Concurrently With the Neoadjuvant FOLFOX Treatment in Patients With Potentially Resectable Liver Metastases From Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CYAD 01 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHRINK
- Sponsors Celyad
- 29 Mar 2018 According to a Celyad media release, results from this study will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 17 Nov 2017 According to a Celyad media release, the dose escalation portion of the study will enroll up to 18 patients and the extension phase will enroll 21 additional patients.
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a Celyad media release.