An Open-label Positron Emission Tomography Phase I Study to Determine Muscarinic Receptor Occupancy in the Lungs in Healthy Volunteers After Inhalation of Single Dose of Tiotropium or AZD2115.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 2115 (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Nov 2017 to 22 Dec 2017.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Oct 2017 to 27 Nov 2017.