A Randomized, Observer-Blind, Controlled Phase 1/2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Different Doses of a Stand-alone Trivalent, Inactivated Poliomyelitis Vaccine From Sabin Strains in Healthy Infants, With a Safety and Tolerability Age-Step Down Lead-in in Healthy Adults Followed by Healthy Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 06 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jun 2019 to 28 Jun 2019.
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Mar 2018 to 23 Mar 2018.