A Randomized, Observer-Blind, Controlled Phase 1/2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Different Doses of a Stand-alone Trivalent, Inactivated Poliomyelitis Vaccine From Sabin Strains in Healthy Infants, With a Safety and Tolerability Age-Step Down Lead-in in Healthy Adults Followed by Healthy Toddlers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jun 2019 to 28 Jun 2019.
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Mar 2018 to 23 Mar 2018.
- 05 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.