A Two-part, Open-label, Randomized, Phase 2/3 Study of Dinutuximab and Irinotecan Versus Irinotecan for Second Line Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dinutuximab (Primary) ; Irinotecan; Topotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DISTINCT
- Sponsors United Therapeutics Corporation
- 31 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a n United Therapeutics Corporation media release.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.