A Phase 2 Open-Label, Multi-Center, Randomized, Controlled, Dose-Finding Study of NLA101 in Adults Receiving High Dose Chemotherapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dilanubicel (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAUNCH
- Sponsors Nohla Therapeutics
- 25 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Jan 2018 According to a Nohla Therapeutics media release, site initiation of this trial is underway and patient enrollment is expected to begin in Q1 2018.
- 03 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.