A multicenter, single-arm, phase II study of ramucirumab plus FOLFIRI with 150 mg/m2 irinotecan, standard Nippon dose, as the second-line treatment for Japanese patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 28 Sep 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 New trial record