A Phase 3, Multi-center, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Double-blind 26-week Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CaPre in Patients With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3 phospholipid (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRILOGY 1
- Sponsors Acasti Pharma
- 27 Jun 2018 According to an Acasti Pharma media release, 463 patients enrolled and 41 patients randomized at 110 clinical sites till date. And topline data from study is expexted by the end of 2019
- 11 Jun 2018 According to an Acasti Pharma media release, an update on the progress of this trial was presented at the XVIIIth International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (ISA2018).
- 14 Mar 2018 According to an Acasti Pharma media release, the company expects to obtain the topline data from TRILOGY program (TRILOGY 1 and TRILOGY 2) by the end of 2019, which along with data from CaPres two Phase 1 and two Phase 2 trials will support the submission of a new drug application to the FDA.