Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity of MEDI3506 Administered as Single Ascending Doses in Healthy Adult Subjects With a History of Mild Atopy and as Multiple Ascending Doses in Subjects COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI-3506 (Primary) ; MEDI-3506 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2019 to 25 Jan 2019.
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jan 2019 to 25 Jan 2019.
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to pending protocol amendment.