A Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1, Two-Part Study Designed to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Food Effect, and Drug-Drug Interactions of PTI-801 in Healthy Volunteers, and Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of PTI-801 in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PTI-801 Proteostasis Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Proteostasis Therapeutics
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release, the Company now expects results from all three of the trials cohorts to be released in the second quarter of 2018.
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History