A single dose, randomised, double blind, double dummy, placebo controlled, 3-way crossover clinical study, comparing the onset of relief from methacholine-induced bronchoconstriction with CHF1535 100/6 μg NEXThaler versus CHF1535 100/6 μg pMDI in asthmatic patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Beclometasone/formoterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici
- 26 Dec 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change in FEV1 5-min post-dose), as reported in an article published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 26 Dec 2018 Results published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.