An Open-label, Randomized, Parallel-group, Single Dose Study to Compare the Bioavailability of Subcutaneous Injections in the Arm, Thigh, and Abdomen and to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of BMS-986089 in Healthy Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Talditercept alfa (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Roche
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.