A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Dose-ranging Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Nemolizumab (CD14152) in Moderate-to-severe Atopic Dermatitis Subjects With Severe Pruritus Receiving Topical Corticosteroids
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nemolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 252 to 351.
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.