A Randomized, Phase 2, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Filgotinib, GS-9876 and GS-4059 in Adult Subjects With Active Sjogren's Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary) ; GS 9876 (Primary) ; Tirabrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 25 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 25 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.