A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Injections of Elamipretide (MTP-131) in Subjects With Genetically Confirmed Barth Syndrome Followed by an Open-Label Treatment Extension
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Barth syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAZPOWER
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 06 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.