A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Injections of Elamipretide (MTP-131) in Subjects With Genetically Confirmed Barth Syndrome Followed by an Open-Label Treatment Extension
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Barth syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAZPOWER
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 14 Nov 2018 Results presented at the 91st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 04 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 04 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.