A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 24 Months Study in Patients With Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment or Very Mild Alzheimer's Disease to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Immune Response of Repeated Subcutaneous Injections of ABvac40
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABvac 40 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Araclon Biotech
- 08 Mar 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2018 According to an Araclon Biotech media release, the company has decided to continue the partnership with TFS International (TFS) for this trial.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to an Araclon Biotech media release, the company has received approval from the Spanish Agency of Medicinal Products and Medical Devices to begin phase II clinical trials for ABvac40. The company expects to initiate recruitment process in July in some of the selected facilities.