A Single Arm, Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Phase I/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Clinical Activity of AUTO2, a CAR T Cell Treatment Targeting BCMA and TACI, in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CAR-T cell therapies (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APRIL
- Sponsors Autolus
- 18 Sep 2017 According to an Arix Bioscience media release, first-dose cohort has been completed.
- 20 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 80.
- 07 Apr 2017 New trial record