A Single Arm, Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Phase I/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Clinical Activity of AUTO2, a CAR T Cell Treatment Targeting BCMA and TACI, in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AUTO 2 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APRIL
- Sponsors Autolus
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an Autolus media release, data from the study will be presented at he 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition 2019.
- 15 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to an Arix Bioscience media release, first-dose cohort has been completed.