A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Double Blind, Dose-finding Phase II Trial to Study the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Effects of the Oral Partial Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonist Neladenoson Bialanate Over 20 Weeks in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Neladenoson bialanate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANACHE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 17 Sep 2018 Trial design published in the European Journal of Heart Failure.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.