A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Double Blind, Dose-finding Phase II Trial to Study the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Effects of the Oral Partial Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonist Neladenoson Bialanate Over 20 Weeks in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection Fraction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1067197 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANACHE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Jun 2018 to 21 Jun 2018.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Apr 2018 to 5 May 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.