A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Epacadostat (INCB024360) Versus Pembrolizumab Plus Placebo as First-Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Expressing High Levels of PD-L1
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Jul 2018 Protocol has been amended to change in Trial phase and change in Endpoints.
- 23 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 588 to 148.