A Non-Controlled, Open-Label, Multicenter, Study of Immune Tolerance Induction Performed With rFVIIIFc Within a Timeframe of 60 Weeks in Severe Haemophilia A Patients With Inhibitors Who Have Failed Previous Immune Tolerance Induction Therapies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Efmoroctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReITIrate
- Sponsors Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
- 15 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 12 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.