A Randomized, Global, Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab Plus Epacadostat in Combination With Chemotherapy (Platinum + 5-fluorouracil) Versus the EXTREME Regimen (Cetuximab + Platinum + 5-fluorouracil) in First-line Treatment of Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN) / CheckMate 9NA /ECHO-310
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 9NA/ECHO 310
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 09 May 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Spain (End date: 2018-04-20).