A Phase II, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Proof of Concept Study of Efficacy and Safety of Rifamycin SV-MMX 600 mg Tablets Administered Three or Two Times Daily to Patients With Diarrhoea-predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-D)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rifamycin (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cosmo Technologies
- 10 Apr 2018 The study has been changed from suspended to recruiting in Germany
- 19 Mar 2018 The study has been suspended in Spain.
- 08 Mar 2018 The study has been suspended in Germany.