A Phase Ib/IIa Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Activity of Oregovomab and Nivolumab as a Combinatorial Immunotherapy Strategy in Patients With Recurrent Epithelial Cancer of Ovarian, Tubal or Peritoneal Origin
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Oregovomab (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORION-01
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an OncoQuest media release, to date, 6 patients have been enrolled in this trial.
- 09 May 2017 According to a Quest PharmaTech media release, Dr. Tira Tan is the principal investigator of this trial.