LIBERTY 2: A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Efficacy & Safety Study of Relugolix Co-Administered With/Without Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate in Women With Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Uterine Fibroids
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Relugolix (Primary) ; Estradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIBERTY 2
- Sponsors Myovant Sciences
- 17 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 17 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 30 Sep 2019.
- 17 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.