A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of AZD4785 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours Where KRAS May Be an Important Driver of Tumour Survival
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-4785 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2019 to 29 Mar 2019.
- 31 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Dec 2019 to 29 Mar 2019.
- 31 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.