A Two Part, Open Label, Randomized, Four Period Cross-over Study to Compare the Bioavailability of Two Different Dronabinol Formulations in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol (Primary) ; Dronabinol
- Indications Anorexia; Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Axim Biotech
- 27 Aug 2018 According to an Axim Biotech media release, MedChew Dronabinol will undergo this bioequivalence study to fast track through FDA as an alternative to approved Marinol.
- 15 May 2018 According to an Axim Biotech media release, a pre IND meeting with FDA has been completed and has received the positive feedback for submission of IND.
- 10 Apr 2017 New trial record