A Multi-Center Randomized Phase II Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Gemcitabine/Cisplatin or Ipilimumab as First Line Therapy for Patients With Advanced Unresectable Biliary Tract Cancer [CA209-9FC]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.