A Phase 1, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose-escalation Study of CK-301 Administered Intravenously as a Single Agent to Subjects With Advanced Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CK 301 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Checkpoint Therapeutics
- 21 Mar 2018 According to a Checkpoint Therapeutics media release, company is expecting initial data from this expansion cohort in the second half of 2018.
- 21 Mar 2018 According to a Checkpoint Therapeutics media release, company has completed the dose escalation portion of the trial and the initiation of the first dose expansion cohort, which is evaluating an 800 mg dose of CK-301 administered every two weeks.
- 05 Oct 2017 According to a Checkpoint Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial. Clinical updates from this trial are expected in the first half of 2018.