A Phase 1, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose-escalation Study of CK-301 Administered Intravenously as a Single Agent to Subjects With Advanced Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CK 301 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Checkpoint Therapeutics
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Checkpoint Therapeutics media release, the company has expended this study by enrolling patients in additional three cohorts, intended to support requests for accelerated approval and Biologics License Application (BLA) submissions to the US FDA.
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 500.
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2021.