Randomized Controlled Trial on the Use of EPO to Reduce Top-up Transfusions in Neonates With Red Blood Cell Alloimmunization Treated With Intrauterine Transfusions
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darbepoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Haemolytic disease of newborn
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPO-4-Rhesus Study
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.