Nivolumab and Ipilimumab and Radiation Therapy in Microsatellite Stable (MSS) and Microsatellite Instability (MSI) High Colorectal and Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (n=40) assessing efficacy of ipilimumab and nivolumab with radiation in metastatic colorectal adenocarcinoma, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 Jan 2019 Results assessing ipilimumab and nivolumab with radiation in metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma (n=22) presented at the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 29 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.