CELLEBRATE: An Adaptive, Two-Stage, Double-Blind, Stratified, Randomized, Controlled Trial Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of AMDC-USR With Placebo in Female Subjects With Stress Urinary Incontinence
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous muscle-derived stem cell therapy Cook MyoSite (Primary)
- Indications Stress incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CELLEBRATE
- Sponsors Cook MyoSite
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2023 to 1 Sep 2023.
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2022 to 1 Sep 2022.
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.