A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled 52-Week Maintenance and an Open-Label Extension Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Risankizumab in Subjects with Crohn's Disease Who Responded to Induction Treatment in M16-006 or M15-991; or Completed M15-989
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie; AbbVie Germany
- 05 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2026 to 31 May 2026.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jul 2023 to 31 Jan 2026.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Apr 2020 to 18 Oct 2025.