A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled 52-Week Maintenance and an Open-Label Extension Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Risankizumab in Subjects With Crohn's Disease Who Responded to Induction Treatment in M16-006 or M15-991
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Feb 2023 to 12 Jul 2023.
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2022 to 7 Feb 2023.
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 8 Sep 2017 to 29 Mar 2018.