A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled 52-Week Maintenance and an Open-Label Extension Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Risankizumab in Subjects With Crohn's Disease Who Responded to Induction Treatment in M16-006 or M15-991
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jul 2023 to 31 Jan 2026.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Apr 2020 to 18 Oct 2025.
- 17 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.