A prospective, randomised clinical trial to confirm safety and efficacy of recombinant anti-D immunoglobulin in prevention of isoimmunisation in comparison with polyclonal anti-D immunoglobulin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-D Rh0 immunoglobulin (Primary)
- Indications Haemolytic disease of newborn
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bharat Serums and Vaccines
- 11 Oct 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2017 New trial record