Safety and Efficacy of Low-dose Terlipressin Delivered by Continuous Intravenous Infusion in Patients With Cirrhosis and Ascites Refractory to, or Intolerant of, Diuretic Therapy, Requiring Large Volume Paracentesis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Terlipressin (Primary)
- Indications Ascites
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors BioVie
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Apr 2018 According to a BioVie media release, 50% enrolment have been completed in this trial.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.