Assessment of the effect of drug formulation on the extent of the pharmacokinetic interaction between voriconazole and tacrolimus. - TacroVori
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Voriconazole (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis; Allotransplant rejection; Atopic dermatitis; Coronary artery restenosis; Eye-Disorders; Graft-versus-host disease; Interstitial lung diseases; Intestinal transplant rejection; Liver transplant rejection; Lupus nephritis; Myasthenia gravis; Open-angle glaucoma; Psoriasis; Renal transplant rejection; Rheumatoid arthritis; Transplant rejection; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms TacroVori
- 01 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2017 New trial record