A Multinational, Randomized, Double-blind, Positive-controlled, Parallel Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of JHL1101 in Combination With CHOP (J-CHOP) Versus Rituximab in Combination With CHOP (R-CHOP) in Patients With Previously Untreated Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors JHL Biotech
- 27 Dec 2018 According to JHL Biotech media release, first patient has been randomised in this trial.
- 27 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to JHL Biotech media release.
- 12 Sep 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.