A Phase I/II, randomised, observer-blind, controlled multi-country study to assess the safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity of a single intramuscular dose of GSK Biologicals' investigational RSV vaccine (GSK3003891A), in healthy pregnant women aged 18 to 40 years and infants born to vaccinated mothers
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3003891A (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RSV F-004
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jul 2017 to 14 Jul 2017.
- 12 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Jul 2017 to 14 Jul 2017.
- 24 Jul 2018 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.